When you charter a catamaran you can get a combination of thrill and comfort of sailing along with great privacy and social spaces.
Key benefits that are guaranteed when people charter a catamaran include:
- Great views from the spacious Salon
- More comfortable lounging on deck
- Fewer stairs and less separation between the cockpit and the galley
- Reduced seasickness. You can’t realize you are on the waves of sea until and unless you see it. There will be almost no rhythmic movements felt on board which reduces seasickness.
- Complete privacy in sleeping quarters (cabins are separated from each other)
- Easier to navigate in shallow water
And all the benefits will be there in both crewed catamaran and bareboat catamaran. If you want to enjoy a relaxing holiday then it is always recommended that you charter a catamaran with professional crew. You then don’t need to worry about the sea map, weather condition, speed control, time and anything else. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy all the on board amenities with your family or friends. Crewed catamarans generally come with a knowledgeable skipper and hostess whose entire life revolves around the boat. They understand the region and the waters, know how to get the most out of your time with them, and are dedicated to your comfort and satisfaction.
On the other hand chartering a catamaran with 2-3 couples can make an amazing holiday when you have at least one qualified sailor in the group and the rest are willing to pitch in. There’s no one else to worry about and you are totally in control of your holiday. Only you will generally need to show a certificate of sailing competence or produce documentation of previous charters to charter a catamaran without crew. That’s it.